Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best smartphone on cingular service?

Had an HP iPAQ PDA=non-user friendly- outlook wouldnt work w/it. I guess smartphone= way to go?

My criteria:

1. I process things visually, so I need to be able to see a full day view, week view, month view.

2. I have many things going on so id like alarm-reminders or free text reminders

3. cut %26amp; pasting for emails %26amp; tasks that dont get finished

4. cell phone w/current contract transferable, good reception

5. digital camera- good resolution

6. personal planner/organizer/contacts (transfer SIM card?)- bday reminders

7. music/movies- bonus

8. RELIABLE! no bugs, wont fail, good memory

9. great customer service since Im not tech savvy

10. planner should link to my cpu so I can print things 4 backup

11. wireless w/good speed/mozilla thunderbird is email for my work- access to this/VPN would help TONS.

12. when receive text, I dont need to exit net browser to view it or when receive call- doesnt erase text I was in the middle of

13. handwriting recognition, ez dialin

14. battery life

THX!!Best smartphone on cingular service?
The blackberry pearl is a great choice. i work at a cell phone store and one of my coworkers has that phone and he loves it. the pearl has a daytimer built into the phone and its very easy to use and helpful. great battery life and the phone nevers freezes or drops calls. it has a 1.1 meg camera and it has a built in media player to watch movies or listen to music. the dialin is easy but the texting might get hard to get used to (it uses a qwerty keyboard but it has 2 letters per button). the blackberry service is very fast and you can easily check or send emails no matter what email service you have. it has a calender so you can plan ahead and cingular has good customer service dont worry. its a great phone, the only thing is you have to pay extra for blackberry plans so as along as you dont mind that you will be very impressed. email if you got any ?s (the guy above me said iphone, the only thing is that you cant send emails from the email program you use and it uses the slower edge network unlike the blackberrys 3g)Best smartphone on cingular service?
iPhone! im getting one in december! is the best my friend has one! look here is all the things about the iPhone! http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment