Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 Late Night Help?!?

I bought the game yesterday (actual disc, not direct download). A few weeks ago, I tried to torrent Fast Lane. I installed, but I got the disc authentication error thing so I uninstalled it. I hadn't played the game until yesterday when I installed Late Night, but I have no social interaction options (I can interact with objects) and the only instrument I can play is the guitar. For example, my sim goes to the bass, puts it in her inventory, then puts it back. With the piano, she goes to it, then glitches out and ends up on the other side of the wall, and goes to do something else. I deleted my recent custom content thinking that something might be interfering, even though it hadn't done anything before. The last time this happened it was a bad mod, but once I deleted that it wasn't a problem.



I tried an uninstall/reinstall of Late Night but it didn't change anything. Any tips?Sims 3 Late Night Help?!?
its a bug that some people get you are gonna have to wait for a patch my deepest sympathys

No comments:

Post a Comment