Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Iphone into a blackberry?

can i put my iphone sim card into a blackberrry and recieve calls and texts? att person told me it wouldnt work but im seeing online that it will which is the answer .. i dont care for the data on the blackberry i just need it as a backup when my iphone dies and i cant charge it right away. just pop the sim in the blackberry and continue texting and stuffIphone into a blackberry?
Sim cards are universal and it can be inserted on all of the handheld phones whether it is N95, Blackberry or I phones. However, if you shift your sim card from I phone to Blackberry, your Blackberry should be in "open line". That means, it accepts not only the sim of its service provider, but the sim of all differemnt service provider. If it is not an open line mobile, then you have to go the mobile center and have it decoded.



Now, if your i phone and blackberry has a the same service provider, then both can accept your sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment