Tuesday, March 6, 2012

IPhone 5 or iPhone 3Gs?

(sorry if the title is misleading)( first I gotta know this by the end of

3-15-11 or vote no best answer) Okay here the deal, should I keep the iPhone 3GS I have now(got t-mobile, jailbroken). Or wait for the new iPhone 5 in June(new iPhone every year). So my guts tells me to buy the iPhone 5 but sell the iPhone 3GS to my friend (sell for $350 got tons of games and apps alrdy on comp and on 3GS, with backup alrdy). Please answer quick if you know my friend isn't going to Accept the phone After 3-15-11.





ALSO -

Will AT%26amp;T have the iPhone 5 when it comes out, or verizon will only hAve it?? %26gt;%26gt;Please show proof/ trusted sites, etc%26lt;%26lt; ( t-mobile and AT%26amp;T have the same sim card/GSM. )



Down below are questions if answer of 1st question is yes



Could it be jailbreakable and also %26gt;%26gt;unlockable%26lt;%26lt;?

Can I use backup on my 3GS on computer to transfers to the new iPhone 5?

Should I wait or trust my gut for the 5th generation?



I'll vote best answer.IPhone 5 or iPhone 3Gs?
Apple will discontinue the 3gs this summer. If you can get that kind of money for it now, sell the stupid thing.



AT%26amp;T will have the 2011 iPhone in June. Verizon may have it in June or it may be later. It will most likely be both jailbreakable and unlockable.IPhone 5 or iPhone 3Gs?
YEAH,

SELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND!

WAIT FOR IPHONE 5!

AND YEAH AT%26amp;T HAVE THE IPHONE 5 WHEN IT COMES OUT!

YEAH IT'S 99.9% JAIL-BREAKABLE AND ALSO UN-LOCKABLE!

IF 0.1% LACKS THEN IN UPCOMING TIME IT'S GONNA BE 100% JAIL-BREAKABLE!

JUST KEEP YOUR BACK-UP TO TRANSFER IT TO IPHONE 5!

WAIT FOR IPHONE 5 YOU WON'T REGRET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment