Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can i switch between 2 smartphones?

I have the iphone 3gs on a 15$ data plan. Recently it has been acting up and im off warrenty. I have my backup htc fuze (windows mobile). If i switch my sim card into the htc will i be charged or will i be okay and still have my data plan? And last if i switch back will i be okay. Help! ThanksCan i switch between 2 smartphones?
You should be fine with doing that. When you get a new phone, that is exactly what u are paying for. A phone. If you would order it online, then you would just switch the sim card. I am almost 100% positive that you can do it without a problem.Can i switch between 2 smartphones?
If the SIM cards for the phones are compatible (which I don't believe they are), then you wouldn't be charged. Even if you go to your wireless provider's store for help they shouldn't charge you to switch between phones you already own as long as you don't make changes to your contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment