Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have an iPad 2 problem?

recently my ipad 2 has been malfunctioning. And i went to go backup all the information onto my computer but its not recognizing that its the same ipad. Its telling me that it has "recently been synced with an iPad or other iOS device" and then it gives me two options. either to set it up as a new iPad or to restore from the back up of my iPad. the last time it was synced was on 4-30-11 but its now 6-27-11 and i have about 80 new songs and a lot of pictures i don't want to lose. And i can't back it up online because it is still saying that there is no sim card when there is one in there. Some assistance would be nice. Please post helpful answers.I have an iPad 2 problem?
Put your ipad into recovery mode. Check out how on youtube. Once it has the usb cable and connect to itunes hold the lock button until the apple logo appears. Then double tap the home button twice. It should be back how it was right before it started malfunctioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment