Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My wife murdered my iphone. need help?

Greetings,



Last night I decided to update the OS since some applications and games won't work with the current version I had with my iPhone 3G. I had 3.0 and when I looked up the internet most recommended 3.1.2 since 3.1.3 is currently unlockable.



So before I did anything I decided to back up my phone using iTunes. Since my 16g phone had only 400mg free space meant that the backup will take a very long time. So while waiting I decidde to take a nap. When I woke up I found to my horror that my wife switched off the PC while something was running.



I saw my iphone in recovery mode... I tried everything I could to fix this but wasn't succesful. Most jealbreaking tools would be stuck at "waiting for reboot"



The only choice I had was to restore it through iTunes. Only that iTunes would install the latest update 3.1.3 and my iphone now is more like an ipod touch. I tried several ways. I was able to jailbreak it but couldn't unlock it to have my SIM card working on it.



What can I do. my iPhone i snow locked. I don't know if the backup was completed or not so my 15+ gb of data is as good as dust under my shoe.



Please help!!My wife murdered my iphone. need help?
Turn the computer back on and it should restart, but don't let it upgrade the software.My wife murdered my iphone. need help?
Your phone cannot be unlocked. There's no unlock solution at this time and the dev team says that there may never be. The only way that you're going to be able to use the phone as a phone is to get service with AT%26amp;T.

No comments:

Post a Comment