Tuesday, March 6, 2012

IF YOU HAVE A SONY ERICSSON CLICK THIS?

Can someone who has a sony ericsson give me a step by step guide on how to copy my phone contacts to my sim

like telling how many times i should go down in the menu etc???



I have a sony ericsson W595



I broke my screen but the actual phone still works and I'm getting a backup phone so I need all my contacts on the sim so I need step by step what button to press everything... Thanks



you have to go to contacts then options then advanced then copy phone contacts to sim card but can someone just guide me through it thanksIF YOU HAVE A SONY ERICSSON CLICK THIS?
1. Copy all contacts from the old phone to the SIM card, turn off the phone and move the SIM card to your new phone.

2. Turn on your new phone.

3. From standby, select 'Menu' %26gt; Contacts.

4. Highlight New contact and select Options.

5. Select Advanced %26gt; Copy from SIM %26gt; Copy all.

No comments:

Post a Comment