Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I back up my contacts from Windows Mobile to Android?

I'm going to get the HTC Aria (for At%26amp;t) soon. I currently have the HTC Rhodium (aka the Tilt 2) and I have a lot of data for each of my contacts. I have a really nice contact backup program that uses an XML file to back up all data for each contact in Windows mobile, and I want to know if there are any android apps out there that can either restore contacts from an XML file or some program that I can use on Windows Mobile that can back up contact data to be restored on Android (perhaps a different file type?).



I DO NOT want to have to back up contacts to the SIM card, mainly because I probably have too many contacts and I don't want to have to re enter all the info that I lose for each person when the Outlook contact is converted to a SIM contact



Thanks in advance!!!!Can I back up my contacts from Windows Mobile to Android?
If you have android you have to have a gmail account. If you can export your contacts into a csv file from your current phone, you can then import them on your computer to your gmail account. Good luck.Can I back up my contacts from Windows Mobile to Android?
thanks for your help. i found a good app for creating the csv file so I should be in good shape

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment