Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What happened to my Sidekick 3?

This is kinda difficult. I bought a sidekick 3 from a friend who used prepaid. I put my data plan sim card in from my old Sidekick iD. I didnt have prepaid, she did. She gave me the phone last week and today this thing came up that said:



Insufficient Funds!

Data Services are unavailable. To avoid loss of data backup and resume data services, please purchase a T-Mobile(R) To Go refill card and add it to your account. After refilling, go to the Jump Screen, press Menu and Select Sign In.



I dont understand this. Why would that come up.? I put my contract sim card in, I dont have prepaid. Should I just buy a Refill Card anyway and just refill it to work.? If I buy one how do I refill it?What happened to my Sidekick 3?
Hey bro.. unfortunately your phone is been having different settings on it rather than the normal PAY as you go settings.. so the best thing to do is restore to factory settings and make it fresh clean.. after that place your sim card in to get ya all the settings you need.. also plz make sure that your contract DO HAVE AN INTERNET ACCESS :) What happened to my Sidekick 3?
no that happened to me too...u should give the phone back and buy one off of ebay that is not prepaid or go to the tmobile store and get the referbish one okay

No comments:

Post a Comment