Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sidekick 2008 Contacts Question?

I am switching from the G1 to Sidekick 2008. I cannot backup the contacts on the sim card with the crappy G1, but I have all the contacts in my Windows Contacts on my computer. Is there any way I can transfer that to my Sidekick 2008 without having to manually redo everything?Sidekick 2008 Contacts Question?
Synchronize All Your contacts on Phone to MicroSoft Outlook and it would create a file called (.CSV file) Upload the file to Web-mail(eg:Yahoo mail)

1.On yahoo mail click on Contact Tab On main page of mail

2.Next Click on Import/Export on Top right

3.Upload your .CSV file here



After buying your New Phone Again re-synchronize them Back to your New PHone SideStick 2008



Damn Easy Peasy
  • nfl madden 08
  • dean and deluca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment