Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 torrent help!!!!!?

I downloaded the sims 3 late night expansion pack from utorrent and i burned it to a disk (iso image) when i went to install it everything worked out fine but when i went to play it and it asked me to insert the sims 3 late night disk i did the one i burned and then after loading it said that's it unavailble to validate the disk, is this because the crack doesn't work or because it can't play with the installed Original sims 3 game i bought???? please help!!Sims 3 torrent help!!!!!?
I don't know. I just answered because I felt you really want an answer and I know how it feels when you ask an important question and nobody answers. Just to make you feel better I'd say I don't know. No kidding, I just know how it feels. But as a suggestion, why don't you check the torrent's comments? I use thepiratebay.org and it has a few comments about the torrent. If you've not download the torrent from thepiratebay.org , I'm sure you can find it there. Just check the comments. Maybe someone has your problem too and maybe there's an answer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment