Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 torrent, help me please?

Hey guys I need some advice on finding a decent Sims 3 torrent. I bought the game a couple months ago and cant find the disc anywhere. I have my packaging and serial number and everything and cant find my disc. I also have late night and the world adventures expansions. Recently, I had to reset my computer to factory settings (video/audio problems) and lost everything. My boyfriend told me to try a torrent. I've used them before, and I know how to mount images, etc.. but I can't seem to find a decent torrent. Help?Sims 3 torrent, help me please?
The pirate bay has it...

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4901166/鈥?/a>

PERFECT torrent.

1000 seeders, no virus, installs easily and works.

And Utorrent is definitely the best torrent downloader there is, in my opinion of course.Sims 3 torrent, help me please?
I personally use Pirate Bay for my torrents and download them through BitTorrent. But there are plenty of others , just search 'Sims 3 Torrent' in google snd you'll get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment