Saturday, March 3, 2012

How to open .smm file (Samsung Galaxy Ace PIMS Backup file)?

So, I grew tired of the sluggishness of the stock ROM on my Samsung Galaxy Ace and I installed a custom one (IceCream Sunday Final). Before installing it i backed up my contacts and my memos via KIES. But now my phone can't connect to KIES and I can't get my memos back. As for the contacts i have them on my SIM card so it's not a total loss, but I have some important things in my memos and I need them back.

So, how can I open the .smm file (PIMS file) or how can i make the connection between KIES and my phone work.How to open .smm file (Samsung Galaxy Ace PIMS Backup file)?
Post this question again in the correct category.



Consumer Electronics %26gt;%26gt; Mobile Phones %26amp; Plans.



You're 'likely' to get even more answers there!!How to open .smm file (Samsung Galaxy Ace PIMS Backup file)?
Social network software is that type of software which connect peoples.This is like a facebook.Through this we can connect with our relatives and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment