Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HTC Thunderbolt problems?

I currently have an HTC Thunderbolt and I don't particularly like it at all, I want to switch to another phone but is there anyway I can keep everything on the phone the same? At least with contacts and pictures and music and everything. I have backup assistant and everything but I'm not sure how everything works since this phone has a SIM card or whatever. And if I do switch to another phone does it have to be another Android?HTC Thunderbolt problems?
sell it on ebay and get which ever you like you want with the money you get from selling.HTC Thunderbolt problems?
Not necessarily man I messed up my Droid incredible and the clerk was able to transfer everything over to an iPhone I had lying around. I own a website called NewAndroidTips.com that has a lot of good articles about issues like yours and I wan't to say there is an article about your phone check it out. Hope I helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment