Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I get a download of The Sims 3: Late night special editon?

Hey, Today I bought a copy of The Sims 3: Late Night Special edition (Which includes The Sims 3 and also The Sims 3 Late Night). So basically I downloaded it and after waiting a few hours it said that I didn't have the main sims 3 and it couldn't install because of this! But the game says it includes it and that was the only like Game have given me. So yeah I have the key and I can't download it again from the website, also the download I have only works once. So yeah, anyone know where I can get it. Preferably legally because I don't download off torrent or anything like that!Where can I get a download of The Sims 3: Late night special editon?
you will have to buy it again, may i suggest steam, while it is still christmas because they have massive deals

No comments:

Post a Comment