Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I broke my brother's phone by accident and feel really bad! Please help?

I am 12 and my brother is 16. His old phone broke, and we have 2 backup phones that are really boring but he doesn't really care about the quality so it's not that bad. He already uses one of the backup phones. (or used!)



And so well during dinner I saw on his phone that he had one new message so I picked it up to give it to him and dropped it. And I picked it up and the screen broke. It's AT%26amp;T so he still has his SIM card and everything, so he didn't lose everything.



Even though he was using the backup phone, I still feel really bad! He knows I broke it. We have a family plan and he can have the next upgrade which is May 2nd. He is using the other backup phone now so thank God he doesn't have to use mine!



I know I would like kill him if he broke my phone and he didn't take it too badly but still! What do I do?!!!!!!!!!I broke my brother's phone by accident and feel really bad! Please help?
Just apologize ... It's not like he was using a phone that he had just bought ... it was a backup phone. If he doesn't seem mad, just let it go.
  • sailboats for sale
  • red robin menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment