Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sending phone to company, will they look through my pics...?

I'm sending my Sidekick Lx 09 to the company tomorrow At the store because it won't turn on.

I'm using my backup phone (My old Sidekick 2008), So it has my sim card. But when i send my broken one, will they look through my pics?

I have some naughty pics on my phone that i don't want them to see...Sending phone to company, will they look through my pics...?
well i bet they would be fired if they were caught looking through those pics. i bet they go through so many phones that they dont check them to see their photos.Sending phone to company, will they look through my pics...?
LUCKY! i want a sidekickSending phone to company, will they look through my pics...?
What do you spose the first they do is?

No comments:

Post a Comment