Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I sync my iPhone contacts to GMail account without iTunes?

I'm trying to sync all the contacts on my iphone to my google account without using itunes.



im switching iphones with my dad (mine is on its last leg and his is perfect condition and he just bought a different phone) so i am putting my SIM card in his phone. i have a few hundred contacts on my current phone that need to backup (the original computer and itunes i synced my phone with is corrupted now and i cant back it up on itunes anymore)



i have tried a few different things but nothing seems to work, i setup the Microsoft exchange and my google contacts sync onto my iphone, but my iphone contacts do not sync onto my gmail account which is what i need.



if anyone has figured this out or knows how to sync my contacts without itunes, please helpHow can I sync my iPhone contacts to GMail account without iTunes?
well. it is easy to add gmail contacts to iPhone. To add the iPhone contacts to Google Gmail account. you need export the contacts to computer as vcard format. and then add the VCF file to google gmail manually. here is a full guide I find for u. http://www.iphonecontactsbackup.com/how-鈥?/a> you can try it. good luck.How can I sync my iPhone contacts to GMail account without iTunes?
If you're interested in syncing your iPhone contacts with your Gmail contacts, you may want to try Contacts Sync With Groups at the iPhone App Store:



http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/contacts-sync-with-groups/id454390333?ls=1%26amp;mt=8

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment