Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 Packages and Custom Content?

I'm trying to fix this thing like years. So that's what i do:

I downloaded Sims3 and all Expansion packs and Stuff packs. I installed all them in My Computer/C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts %26lt;--- this is the folder where they all are. The Sims 3 , The Sims 3 Ambitions, The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff, The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff, The Sims 3 Late Night, The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff, The Sims 3 World Adventures. The last one that I installed was Outdoor Living Stuff. I did all things like replacing the crack and etc ... the game is running good BUT i have some problems with the downloads.

I download from PaggyZone, XM Sims3 etc. ... from PaggyZone file's types are "PACKAGES" that's what it says and from some other sites the file's types are "The Sims 3 Custom Content" . I saw that the "package" files must be in My Computer/Program Files/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods/ Packages. that's what i am doing i put all "PACKAGE" files in this folder there. And "Custom Content" files i put in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads %26lt;--- i made this folder because when i downloaded The.Sims.3.Download.Content.Addon it says to put the files from this torrent in this folder... so i made this folder.When i put them in that folder "Downloads" i open the Launcher and then install them all. But the problem is when i put all my "PACKAGE" files in My Computer/Program Files/Electronic Arts/Sims 3/Mods/ Packages. and all my Custom Content in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads i can;t see most of them . Like i can;t see all my "PACKAGE" files ... i have no idea why. I start the game from TS3 that is in My Computer/(C:)/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin. and i think i do everything right but i can;t see them. I checked a lot of webs that could help me but it didn;t help. So i wrote everything that i do so you guys will know if there is a problem of any of the steps that i take. I hope you will help me ~Sims 3 Packages and Custom Content?
ok what you have to do first is download the sims 3 monkey helper - http://www.mediafire.com/?x1z6tay53f884k鈥?/a>



wants thats downloaded follow instructions then you will have to reboot. If you have your electronic arts folder under documents grab the electronic arts folder and place it in the computer - program files folder. Then you want to go www.modthesims.com and download your mod. Make sure you have WINR downloaded before doing this. You can get that free at there website. Then download. You will see a monkey head next to your pack file. Open up the electronic arts folder that you have in the program files section. Open up to sims 3 - mods - packages. From there drag the package file to the other open folder. Then it's in your game just like that!Sims 3 Packages and Custom Content?
I had the same problem too! Thank you so much for the comment above, I finally got the custom contents installed in the game :D %26lt;3

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment