Friday, March 9, 2012

The sims 3 late night problem?

When I try to play The Sims 3 Late Night, it says "it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updates versions of them -- otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs.



Do you want t quit?



then it tells me to quit or continue



when i continue it takes me to the loading screen and cancels after that



yes i did torrent it, but i mustve done something wrong, or missed something, please help meThe sims 3 late night problem?
Well, although it could be because you've torrented it that is highly unlikely to be the case.



I usually get this message every time I install a new patch or expansion/stuff pack. It just means that one of the mods you have in your packages folder isn't compatable with the version of the game you are running.



Personally I keep a folder just for mods which have needed updating to be compatible in the past, that way I know what to check for updates and what to remove so I can play the game when I first get it before any updates would be available.



Play without downloads, which I believe you can start from the Launcher, or just move your packages folder to the desktop, or if you know what mods you've got, have a look where you got them for Late Night compatable updates, things like the Awesome Mod, NRAAS, Shimrod and slider hacks often require updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment