Tuesday, March 6, 2012

UGH, I had a regular Phone now I have a blackberry?

It's all pretty... all red and shiny..



anyhow, I had a regular verizon phone (no sim card) and when I got the blackberry the instructons said use backup assistance so I did that. Now I have a big ole' file on the Verizon Website, but I don't know how to get all that stuff onto my blackberry...



ARGH!!!UGH, I had a regular Phone now I have a blackberry?
I don't have Verizon Irk, otherwise I'm sure I'd know how to help you! Did you call Verizon customer service? Believe it or not you are already paying them to help you with this stuff. Call them from your home phone so you can talk while they tell you what to do
Ugh,



its faster to download trough your computer when its a big file

i presume you know how to send between your phone and the computer



next time ask a Q about fruit they are so easy to answer,



http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/funny/鈥?/a>



i know a lot about bananasUGH, I had a regular Phone now I have a blackberry?
I've never had a blckberry but you can ask at this forum: http://www.howardforums.com



or just do a search, the know everything about phones there,

I promise this is not a spam answer
My advice: Don't have a blackberry anymore.UGH, I had a regular Phone now I have a blackberry?
Blackberries are for eating you silly girl.

Stop trying to use fruit as a phone...

%26lt;sigh%26gt;
Um, usb maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment