Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 uninstall problems?

I'm trying to uninstall Sims 3 from my computer. It says that it's successful but when I look into Program Files, it says that Sims 3 is still there taking up 5.66GB on my computer. My game has been having huge problems. Like when I load up my family it shows no people, none of their icons, and it says that I have $0. What do I do? I just want to play my game happily. I had World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, and Fast Lane Stuff. I torrent my sims games. What do I do?Sims 3 uninstall problems?
TIPS

1.You have to install the packs correctly and accordingly so you wont disrupt the game.

2. If you're using a pirated version!! you have to update the game before applying the crack!!!

3. You can uninstall the game..then install it back...apply the update then use the crack (Remember to keep your saved games...it will ask you if you want to remove your saves games...)

4. Run your sim 3 is an administrator.

5. Make sure your game is compatible with your pc

to uninstall

go to start and type in uninstall, then you'll see uninstall programs. click that then you'll see all the programs you have on your pc!! Search for the sims and uninstall...then you can try going to were you saved the sim and its expansion packs, delete them!!! then go to the recycle bin and make sure the job is finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment