Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blocked HTC DESIRE phone can still be tracked?

my Htc Desire mobile phone was stolen,

i report it, and i am not very sure than they will find it back.

i want to track my phone by GPS which was enabled, and phone finder(find my phone if was lost or stolen option).

i have another option is to block it , so it will be unusable in the UK.

My question is; if i block the phone, can i still track/locate it online or by gps or any other possibilities?

I hear than, HTC phones, got a option to track them and see where it is on google map if we got an gmail account or we can connect to the phone and backup whole contacts/datas online even if it turned off or the sim card was replaced.

Sorry for my bad english, i am student and still learning, any helps/advise will be welcome!Blocked HTC DESIRE phone can still be tracked?
Im surprised the guru did not mention HTC SENSE, there is a lot you can do It appears remotely wipe sensitive data and tracking

here is the link http://www.htc.com/sea/product/desirez/o鈥?/a> I do know that HTC were one of the first to have this feature. The IMEI number is the most important part.

You should know that once blocked "immobilised" the phone becomes useless and WILL NOT work on ANY network even if found %26amp; returned

All this info should have been in the documents supplied, as far am I am away the phone can still be tracked, you need to familiarise yourself with the instruction manual and indeed return to the O2 shop once you have, I appear to know more than this Guru %26amp; I have never owned an HTCBlocked HTC DESIRE phone can still be tracked?
All phones have a unique tracking capability if you still have the packaging it came with police will track it even with new sim. Blocking can easily unlocked at any market.

Good luck

1 comment:

  1. No, Stolen phone can not be tracked because carrier providers disconnected them from active networks list... http://htcimeiunlockcodes.com

    ReplyDelete