Saturday, March 3, 2012

Copy data from htc smart to htc wildfire s?

want to now if/how i can copy over all my data from htc smart to a htc wildfire. ive done a backup on my htc smart so can i now put that backup on my wildfire and restore it? do i need to use htc sync? i know i could just keep my contacts on my sim card but id like to keep my messages, calandar and things ... both phones run htc senseCopy data from htc smart to htc wildfire s?
Its simple. To transfer your contacts,sms messages and calender events from your old phone to your new HTC phone: 1, Go to menu find-setup-among the Apps on your htc smart 2, find Transfer my stuff,then follow the instructions. The rest of your files on your htc smart can easily be transfer to your htc wildfire by using bluetooth or connecting the two phones to your computer,from here you can move the files. Remember to select Disk drive on the two phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment