Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Modem/dongle Question?

Hey there, I have pay monthly internet with o2 and I access the internet through a USB Modem/Dongle. I have an 885u Sierra wireless and it's faulty, I haven't been to the shop yet to see about a refund/upgrade but I don't wanna pay big money and knowing them they'll find some way to screw me over! If I buy a working, used modem without a sim card and put my one in will it work just the same? or will they somehow know and cancel my broadband? I found a better, cheap one close to me on a classifieds website so I have a backup plan if all else fails!

ThanksModem/dongle Question?
In most cases, your modem is authenticated with its hardware id i.e.ESN. So u may not be able to use a new modem unless it is approved by your operator.
  • lund boats
  • syndicate bank
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment