Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Restore/ retrieve deleted text messages?

I have a HTC Wildfire running off Android 2.2.1, with service provider T-Mobile. I was clearing data from from my Manage Applications in Settings ie internet, facebook, ebay etc and purposely ignored anything to do with the Messages data, but it's completely deleted all my texts.

I tried turning the phone off %26amp; on again but no change. I restored from my sms backup app but as I haven't actually backed up for a while this was pretty pointless (I obviously didn't intend to delete everything, hence no backup for a while).



Overall it must be about 2000 texts that have gone, all from internal memory as sim card never holds enough, and I want to know if there is any way to recover/ restore these without paying loads of money to a phone techy.



I've been told that my service provider could send me paper copies of all texts sent %26amp; received if I request this, but is this true? And I'd prefer them on my phone anyway.



Please, please, PLEASE help!!!Restore/ retrieve deleted text messages?
Nope i dont think you can, i also have the HTC Wildfire on 2.2.1 and one there gone im afraid there gone.
  • broadview security
  • age of the dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment