Friday, March 9, 2012

Sims 3 There was an error during start up. Please see the log for more details. help!!?

I used to play sims 3 late night expansion pack before then I decided to buy the sims 3 generations expansion pack .Today I try install the sims 3 generation ep before the installing wizard installed the game it says that I need to patch it online after I install because I think its version is old ,I click ok and installed it because I thought after I installed it all I have to do was to patch the game .But when I click on the launcher it says "There was an error during start up. Please see the log for more details." and when I also click in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night\Game\Bin TS3EP03 it says that the sims 3 has stopped working .I decided to uninstall the sims 3 generations but after I uninstalled it the problem is still there please help!



[More Information:]

I don't have the base game CD and the sims 3 late night expansion pack CD anymore I only have the sims 3 generations CD, I am using windows vista and I don't want to use torrents because my friend says that it has some viruses and it takes days to finish the download .My internet speed is I think it is 384 kbps .I think all of the sims 3 CD here in the Philippines are pirated so I cannot buy in other countriesSims 3 There was an error during start up. Please see the log for more details. help!!?
I have the same exact problem! I just got generations and I have Late Night, Adventures, and Ambitions. They were all uninstalled. I haven't played in over a year. And I tried installing them today. But I had to update my base game. When I did, I would install an expansion and it'd say the base game was too recent. I continued installing, and when I was done, I clicked on it and a message pops up saying "error starting sims 3 launcher" I can't figure it out!Sims 3 There was an error during start up. Please see the log for more details. help!!?
All i can say is to do a system restore before you installed the sims generations a day before.



You should be able to get the game back but i do suggest u make a file copy of sims 3 on a external harddrive or a usb that can hold it all just incase something like this happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment