Friday, March 9, 2012

I recently downloaded a torrent for the sims 3 late night and its not working?

I used Dameon tools to mount the image, and the game starts normally. But once I get to the main menu it says something like "we can not authorize that your disk is real", my computer does nor have a disk drive..is there some way around this so I can play my game!I recently downloaded a torrent for the sims 3 late night and its not working?
There's a reason why the game won't play; because its a fake and not an authorized game.



There's all kinds of security measures to make the Sims 3 doesn't get pirated like what you are currently trying to do. Not only do you require an authorization code, but you also need the actual game disk which requires registration. Not to mention, even if you DO somehow manage to make it work, the game requires updates/patches from theSims3.com. If you have a pirated copy, they will find out and you can either face jail time or one seriously hefty fine.



With all the aggravation and penalties for stealing a game off the internet.....you might as well just go ahead and save your pennies to BUY the game. It's really not that expensive nor worth getting in trouble for.I recently downloaded a torrent for the sims 3 late night and its not working?
uhm... go to gamecopyworld and download the no dvd fix for sims 3 late night and install it.I recently downloaded a torrent for the sims 3 late night and its not working?
Get a job, buy the game.
  • superchips
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment